Fernando’s Beach Bar
Trincomalee’s only upper deck open air beach bar offer panoramic views of the ocean, it is here where you can escape reality and enjoy the tranquility and sounds of the ocean.
Perfect setting for sundowners lounge in a genuine Sri Lankan lazy boy or on one of the comfy cane sofas.
We have offer Wi-fi if you prefer to use your time to catch up with friends and make them extremely jealous that you are relaxing in paradise
Please be aware that good food takes time and in season time there may be longer waiting times please bear with us enjoy another drink and the view of the ocean.
Being located on the beachfront Fernando’s Beach Bar and Grill offers a variety of seafood delicacies.
Fish steaks are prepared on the barbecue grill. Succulent Jumbo prawns are available and at times seasonal King Prawns simply served with a garlic and ginger sauce. Calamari is pan friend and offered as a dish on its own or as part of the mixed grill.
We offer 4 pasta dishes, 2 creamy meat dishes, a vegetarian option arrabiata as well Fernando’s signature prawn pasta. Wood-Fired Pizza’s can be served but at a time with a 45min-1hr wait.
Nasi Goreng is new to our menu and a delightful option to fried rice, we use Sri Lanka’s finest red rice which has amazing health benefits as well as being incredibly tasty.
Savoury and sweet pancakes are offered as well as a range of All day Breakfast sandwiches and omlettes.
NON ALCOHOLIC DRINKS
- New coffee bar serving freshly ground premium export quality sri lankan coffee. Enjoy espresso, cappuchino, macchiato, americano or latte
- Coca cola, Sprite, Ginger Beer, Coke Light
- Mixers – Soda, Tonic
- Homemade Iced Tea
- Iced Coffee
- Fresh Fruit Juices
- Lion Lager
- Dry Gin
- Lemon Gin
- Dark Rum
- White Rum
- Mango Arrack
- Apple Arrack
- Old Arrack
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sparkling (Brut or Demi Sec)
- Caipirinha – A fresh blend of lime, brown sugar and white rum.
- The Nuwa Eliya – An iced tea cocktail with vodka.
- The Fernando Special – Pineapple, Banana, lime, Arrack and Rum.
- Espresso Dream – Brandy, Arrack, Coffee and Ice-Cream.
- Margarita – Lime Juice, Salt, and Tequila.
- Daiquiri – Rum, Lime, Sugar Syrup.
- Mojito – Rum, Lime and Mint.
- The Ceylon – King Coconut and Old Arrack.
- Pina Colada – Pineapple Juice, Coconut Powder, Sugar Syrup and Rum.
- * New cocktails being developed as we speak.